Now you can have full discussions on your Key Results, with our new posting and commenting features. Just open up any Key Result and click the Add Post button in the Discussion tab.
Once you've posted, you and your coworkers will be able to have rich, fruitful discussions about anything you desire in the comments section.
We've also revamped the editing experience for your company's mission and vision. Your greatest ambitions have never looked bolder!
Some other great features:
- We've added an optional column to the OKR table list that shows the latest update from the KR's lead. You'll never not get the last word with this great new column!
- We added the South African Rand to our growing list of supported currency symbols.
We've also fixed a ton of bugs. Some fan favorites:
- Fixed a bug where the Include Subteams dropdown in the OKR table only showed immediate subteams rather than subteams several levels down in the hierarchy.
- The OKR creation button on team pages now shows up much larger, and with clear text, if your screen is wide enough. Never wonder what that "+" button does again, unless you're on a small screen.
- Fixed a bug where newly created OKRs showed up at the top of the list rather than the bottom.
- Fixed a bug where OKRs that belong to several teams would show up, well, several times in the OKR table list if several of those teams were selected.